RED CARPET READY NEW MINI BOOTCAMP
Red Carpet Ready is about feeling your best self, how ever you define it. It doesn’t need a dress size, a jean size or bra size. If you can walk to your closet and throw on your favorite jeans and t-shirt and feel good, that is Red Carpet Ready. If you can go to a party and not stress about how you feel in your body, that is Red Carpet Ready. If you can say yes to the adventure because you are strong enough and have enough endurance, that is Red Carpet Ready.
Red Carpet Ready is a way of life and I’m here to show you the way.
This Mini Bootcamp is just 14 days. Short enough to wrap your head around and make the commitment but long enough to dramatically change your habits and transform! It is amazing how much can change in just 14 days!
The program is called the Red Carpet Ready Mini Bootcamp because it’s 2 weeks instead of usual 4. The results however are equally transformational. You will lose weight, get toned and learn how to eat without the struggle and the drama. It is a reboot for your body and soul!
This program is for you if you feel you are struggling to stay on track or have completely derailed. We are dialing it back a little and focusing on consistency.
All the coaching takes place online, so you can live anywhere to be apart of it.
You will have access to a private Facebook group where you can post your food journal, your questions and how you are feeling. It’s here where you will get support and accountability. Our group is very interactive. You will meet the most awesome women all going towards the same goal. Plus, I am in the group every day answering your questions and encouraging you along!
This is your chance to be coached by a top celebrity trainer without leaving home!
Good news is, you don’t have to live in LA to have access to a top celebrity trainer!
What you get:
- 8 Brand new workouts. I’m calling these workouts “Love Thy Body” and they are all about self love and self care. We will do 4 each week with cardio on the off days. Each workout will be about 3o minutes (maybe a little less) and designed to make it easy for you to want to do but still hard enough to get results. These workouts can be done at home or in the gym. They are similar to the workouts used by most favorite clients when they are tight on time or just need a reboot.
- 3 Live video chats. The chats are where I share my best “get fit” strategies and even more importantly, I answer all YOUR questions! Anything you are struggling with or need help with, bring to the chat. I got you. However many questions you may have, I will get them answered. Chat dates are: Monday, March 20th, March 27th and the wrap up chat will be April 3rd. All at 6 pm PST
- 1 Private forum for coaching and accountability. (This is where the magic is!)
- Red Carpet Ready diet guidelines for how you will be eating over the next 14 days.
- This Mini Bootcamp starts Monday, March 20th. It’s only $250 for the full two weeks. That is the same as one session with me.
- Many of the woman in my past bootcamps or coaching groups have become tight friends. This is a very special group.
Equipment needed for most of the workouts:
- Valband deluxe
- Dumbbells 3 lbs, 5 lbs and 8 lbs. Heavier weights are optional.
- Stability ball or bench
What people are saying:
“It has been a fantastic life changing group!! Definitely definitely join come February! Was just the type of support and commitment I needed to get myself focused and positive again (in health and in life!!). Valerie is of course, so incredible and involved and passionate and supportive. It’s so so so worth it!!” ~ Mare Virginia
“Valerie Waters I just want to thank you for creating this coaching group. I feel so blessed to be a part of it and it truly is changing lives and bodies! It makes me so happy each day to do the workouts, check-in with everyone and it gives me hope that positive changes can happen. Your workouts are amazing and your chats are inspiring and so informative. Thank you! Love ya lots!!” ~ Jennifer Huettig Hardy
“It really is such a wonderful experience to be a part of the coaching group. Valerie is the kindest, most supportive trainer. She will never make you feel badly about where you are physically, or what your diet is like. She will just offer suggestions, encouragement, and ways to improve. As she once told me (as I was submitting my embarrassingly junk-food filled food journal) “you may judge, but I don’t”. So true! We are far worse on ourselves. My favorite part of the coaching are the video chats. It’s so fun to be able to interact with the other girls and Val “live” on camera. I always leave the chats completely energized!” ~ Joy Piper
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this bootcamp. Really. I feel like SO much has changed for me this month. I could go on and on. So many habits formed and I know now that I really can be consistent. I can actually live RCR and I never really knew I could until now. First of all, I never ever used to exercise in the mornings. Now, I really do love starting my morning off with a workout (especially an RCR one!). I’m also halfway through my 30 workouts in 6 weeks challenge! I love cooking now. I love eating what I cook (this is big, haha), and I truly appreciate how different I feel when I am eating healthily vs. eating junk. Don’t get me wrong, I still get cravings. However, I know I’m capable of living RCR consistently and turning down what looks good in the moment for what will make me feel good later. I also know that I’m capable of picking myself up if I fall down. Fall 8, get up 9 right?! I just feel so encouraged and so so very grateful to everyone in this bootcamp. I tried SO many times to keep up these kinds of good habits, but I haven’t made it a full month without binging in years. I’ve definitely not been at my current weight in years. And it’s thanks to Valerie and the amazing RCR girls! Val, you’re wonderful and I’m so so grateful for you. You go above and beyond what any trainer does and you are SO good at what you do! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!~Erica Lee
Two things get me out of bed – coffee and Valerie Waters. My “sunrise sister” and I have started pretty much every day together for the last 15 years, and even after all this time, she’s the boss and I do exactly as she says. There is no better coach and there is no better workout. I find girlfriend time is the most regenerative thing, and with Val I not only get an amazing workout, but a restorative chat along the way. Her motto is “I’m one workout away from a good mood.”With a mantra like that,there’s no other way I’d welcome the day! ~Jennifer Garner